FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Good work

I like your character designs and I want to know what the story is. This trailer is obviously a success because it makes me want to check out the comic.

marsoupskin responds:

thank you!

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow

Your animation is absolutely superb. And the vibrant graphics are lovely.

I really hope you apply this skill into actually making episodes of your Meow Meow series concept.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Haha.

I liked-ed it when he ated him :]

Jungle Runner Jungle Runner

Hmm

Idea has been done.. My only real complaint is that the controls need to be tighter. I get that you're supposed to hold the jump/duck buttons, its just that they seem irresponsive and sluggish. Which is key in a game about reflex.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Cool

Great graphics.

I personally love shooters that don't use the mouse to aim, it feels more arcade, and skilled.

I don't know what the big fuss about the camera is. Surely it isn't too hard to understand where the enemies are onscreen, lol.

Well done ^.^

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Mmm

Inspired by Patapon at all?..

Our Trip to the City Our Trip to the City

Sweet

I really, genuinely enjoyed it. I've never left a review on a piece of music on NG before. Love that you actually sing, and well too. Its a nice, catchy (your mission complete =D) pop song. I feel that you're more of a songwriter than others, it might be judgemental of me.. But the use of your voice that proves that there is an intention, and a person (not just software) behind this song. I'd use you as a vocalist, hehe. n__n

shoester responds:

Aww thank you!

G-Avatar G-Avatar

...

G-Arts responds:

This is not a review and why did you give 1?

ZebraHeaded ZebraHeaded

Hehe

Hmm, I've learnt something. In order to seduce attractive girls, I must give them zebras :F Thanks Dimon

Huntah!!! Huntah!!!

Hahaha

Oh god, I want this to be my file photo for the police