Jungle Runner Jungle Runner

Hmm

Idea has been done.. My only real complaint is that the controls need to be tighter. I get that you're supposed to hold the jump/duck buttons, its just that they seem irresponsive and sluggish. Which is key in a game about reflex.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Cool

Great graphics.

I personally love shooters that don't use the mouse to aim, it feels more arcade, and skilled.

I don't know what the big fuss about the camera is. Surely it isn't too hard to understand where the enemies are onscreen, lol.

Well done ^.^

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Mmm

Inspired by Patapon at all?..

Dino Run Dino Run

Perfect.

Best online video game that I haven't ever played.

The only one that I have come back and replayed to find secrets and unlock everything.

Awesome achievement. Submit to Xbox Live Arcade? x3

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

...

To be honest, I found it very boring.

It was nice how you made it feel like an actual narrative instead of mindless non-variety at parts but otherwise.. was actually sort of painful to play and shoot at respawning drones for ages :/

~Otherwise, very nicely made game visually and code-wise. Change up the levels, more spontanious, please!
>.<

Higher and Higher! Higher and Higher!

hmm

a big rip off of icy tower. You owe icy tower everything. It's alright, just like icy tower. be original.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I even said I gave credit to icy tower. I even contacted the people who made icy tower when I made this.

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

Nice

Nice work. It is a basic game, with average gameplay and great graphics. It isn't really anything special though, but it could be. It is very glitchy, for instance i can get stuck in the shooting position and i have to press left and right multiple times to get out of it. And why do i stop walking after i press enter and i can't move? Also when i press down and shoot he does a duck shoot, sometimes, or it gets stuck and i have to move alot again to get un-stuck.

The different ammo is maybe one of the things that keeps this interesting, although explosive bullets are weird, i think it would've been more suited to make 3 different weapons altogether, if you can figure that out.

It is very glitchy, and plays pretty amateur-ishly.
Improve your skills and you'll definately make a game thats not as unreliable.
Submit a solid game.
It was average, not great. potential.

Soul Slayer Demo Soul Slayer Demo

Okay

i actually did kind've like the graphics and how the style of the enemies and the different types. I believe this could be good and i would enjoy playing it.

-Make the gun a more life-like, with recoil, a better sound and maybe reloads.

-Some of the larger enemies should have more life, and what would could make it really nice is big big bosses with different attacks and differnets hit-points and such. Good luck with your game.

Anarchy responds:

they will. i only have the first level and about 1 tenth of the second level in the demo. there will be a boss you have to fight and he will have weak spots,(ex: heart,eyes...etc.)

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Excellent

Fantastic job ^_^
Im making a game like this, a sside scroller/platform shooter. All i need is the code to make the hand/arm or whatever rotate to the direction of the mouse... Please send me the code!

Burn Stuff Burn Stuff

great first game, i actually found myself trying to get 21 in a row. Nice work ^_^ Make graphics a little better. Some levels, powerups or upgrade store between levels and stuff and it could be a hit ^_^ Nice work